Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Attitudes towards Statistics among Business Students: Do Gender, Mathematical Skills and Personal Traits Matter?. Sustainability. vol. 12 (15).
- (2020) Attitudes towards multiple choice questions among business students. Conference proceedings: The Future of Education.
- (2020) Business Students' Preferences and Attitudes Toward Multiple-Choice Questions and Exam Form. Does the Big Five Matter?. WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings.
- (2020) Why are There Different Grading Practices Based on Students’ Choice of Business Major?. Educational Process: International Journal. vol. 9 (1).
- (2020) Factors that Explain Undergraduate Business Students’ Performance in Their Chosen Field. Does Gender Matter?. Global Conference on Business and Finance Proceedings. vol. 15 (2).
- (2020) Skills, Gender, and Performance Matter when Undergraduate Business Students Choose Specialisation within Business Courses. International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) DIFFERENT ATTITUDES TOWARDS MATHEMATICS AMONG ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS STUDENTS AND CHOICE OF BUSINESS COURSE MAJOR IN NORWAY. Social Sciences and Education Research Review (SSERR). vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Choice of Courses in Mathematics at Upper-Secondary School and Attitudes towards Mathematics among Business Students: The Case of Norway. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research (ILJTER). vol. 18 (7).
- (2019) Factors Influencing Students' Choice of Mathematical Level at High School and the Impact this has on Performance on Business Courses in Norway. WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings.
- (2018) 'Success in Business studies and mathematical background: The case of Norway'. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education. vol. 10 (3).
- (2017) Tar vi opp de rette studentene ved økonomisk-administrative studier?. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 2017 (1).
- (2016) Student Self-Efficacy and Gender-Personality Interactions. International Journal of Higher Education (IJHE). vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Can student effort be manipulated? Does it matter?. Applied Economics. vol. 47 (15).
- (2014) Beyond Gender Performance in Accounting: Does Personality Distinction Matter?. Accounting Education. vol. 23 (4).
- (2013) I hvilken grad kan studentenes arbeidsinnsats påvirkes?. UNIPED. vol. 36 (2).
- (2012) How Much is Students' College Performance Affected by Quantity of Study?. International Review of Economics Education. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) Attitudes towards study effort response to higher grading standards: do gender and personality distinctions matter?. Journal of Education and Learning.
- (2010) Student Performance in Principles of Macroeconomics: the Importance of Gender and Personality Type. International Review of Economics Education. vol. 9 (1).
- (2009) Student Performance in Principles of Macroeconomics: The Importance of Gender and Personality Type. International Review of Economics Education.
- (2020) Innføring i makroøkonomi. 2020. ISBN 978-82-02-68109-8.