Lethesh Kallidanthiyil Chellappan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Experimental and Theoratical study on extraction and recovery of naphthenic acid using dicyanamide based ionic liquids. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 213.
- (2019) Dual functionalized imidazolium ionic liquids as a green solvent for extractive desulfurization of fuel oil: Toxicology and mechanistic studies. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 213.
- (2019) Hydroxyl Functionalized Pyridinium Ionic Liquids: Experimental and Theoretical Study on Physicochemical and Electrochemical Properties. Frontiers in Chemistry.
- (2019) Synthesis of magnesium complexes of ionic liquids with highly coordinating anion. Dalton Transactions. vol. 48 (3).
- (2019) Rapid, comprehensive screening of ionic liquids towards sustainable applications. Sustainable Energy & Fuels. vol. 3 (10).
- (2019) Establishing Predictive Models for Solvatochromic Parameters of Ionic Liquids. Frontiers in Chemistry. vol. 7.
- (2018) Azepanium based protic ionic liquids: Synthesis, thermophysical properties and COSMO-RS study. Journal of Molecular Liquids. vol. 264.
- (2018) In silico prediction and experimental verification of ionic liquid refractive indices. Journal of Molecular Liquids. vol. 264.
- (2017) Extractive Desulfurization of Model Fuel Oil Using Ester Functionalized Imidazolium Ionic Liquids. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 196.
- (2017) De-acidification of crude oil using supported ionic liquids phases. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 196.