Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Performance analysis of safety instrumented systems against cascading failure during prolonged demand. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 216 (107975).
- (2021) Performance assessment of K-out-of-N safety instrumented systems subject to cascading failures. ISA transactions. vol. 118.
- (2020) Reliability and barrier assessment of series–parallel systems subject to cascading failures. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 234 (3).
- (2019) Operational data-driven prediction for failure rates of equipment in safety instrumented systems: A case study from the oil and gas industry. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 60.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Performance Assessment of Safety-instrumented Systems Subject to Cascading Failures in High-demand Mode. Proceedings of the 29th European Safety and Reliability Conference(ESREL). 22 – 26 September 2019 Hannover, Germany.
- (2018) Failure rates of safety critical equipment based on inventory attributes. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) Common cause failure and cascading failures in technical systems: similarities, differences and barriers. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) Safety barriers against common cause failure and cascading failure: literature reviews and modeling strategies. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM).