Thi My Linh Hoang
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The imaging of guard cells of thioglucosidase (tgg) mutants of Arabidopsis further links plant chemical defence systems with physical defence barriers. Cells. vol. 10 (2).
- (2020) Highly variable effect of sonication to dislodge biofilm-embedded Staphylococcus epidermidis directly quantified by epifluorescence microscopy: an in vitro model study. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. vol. 15:522.
- (2020) Establishment of an in vivo rat model for chronic musculoskeletal implant infection. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2019) A Novel Truncated Form of Nephronectin Is Present in Small Extracellular Vesicles Isolated from 66cl4 Cells. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2018) Development of Parvalbumin-Expressing Basket Terminals in Layer II of the Rat Medial Entorhinal Cortex. eNeuro. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Mapping nanoparticles in hydrogels: A comparison of preparation methods for electron microscopy. Applied Sciences. vol. 8 (12).
- (2016) Arabidopsis myrosinases link the glucosinolate-myrosinase system and the cuticle. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2012) Labelling of olfactory ensheathing cells with micron-sized particles of iron oxide and detection by MRI. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 7 (4).
- (2012) In vivo MRI of olfactory ensheathing cell grafts and regenerating axons in transplant mediated repair of the adult rat optic nerve. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 25 (4).
- (2006) Urokinaseplasminogen-aktivator-reseptor (uPAR) i prostatakreftceller dyrket in vitro. 2006.