Linn-Karina M. Selvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Cytosolic Phospholipase A2 Alpha Regulates TLR Signaling and Migration in Metastatic 4T1 Cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 20 (19).
- (2018) Inferences of genetic architecture of bill morphology in house sparrow using a high-density SNP array point to a polygenic basis. Molecular Ecology. vol. 27 (17).
- (2014) Salt-inducible kinase 1 (SIK1) is induced by gastrin and inhibits migration of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (11).
- (2013) NR4A2 is regulated by Gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. vol. 14.
- (2013) Gastrin-induced proliferation involves MEK partner 1 (MP1). In vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Animal. vol. 49 (3).