Background and activities
PhD candidate at Excited Center for excellence in education focusing on IT students' study habits in the first year.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) From Studying to Learning Computer Science: A study of the first-year experience of computer science education at university. Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, ITiCSE.
- (2019) Investigating students’ journey through a computer science program using exam data: three new approaches. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2019) University students’ learning approaches: An adaptation of the revised two-factor study process questionnaire to Norwegian. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 64.
- (2018) Active learning and student peer assessment in a web development course. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2018) First year computer science education in Norway. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 26 (1).
- (2017) The gamified learning environment - pedagogical possibilities and pitfalls. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Informatics study day: helping CS students become better students. ITiCSE 2018: Proceedings of the 23rd Annual ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education.
- (2019) Motivating and engaging students for peer review as a learning activity. MNT-konferansen 2019 . Nasjonalt fagråd for realfagsrekruttering; Tromsø. 2019-03-28 - 2019-03-29.
- (2019) Lær å lære med Heimdall’s Quest, - en gamifisert undervisningsmetode. Research and Educational Network Meeting ; Oslo. 2019-01-30.
- (2019) First Year Computer Science Study Behavior: Effects of Educational Design. MNT-konferansen 2019 . Nasjonalt senter for realfagsrekturttering; Tromsø. 2019-03-28 - 2019-03-29.
- (2018) Aktivt læringsmiljø med tverrfaglig studiedag - erfaringer fra Informatikk Arbeidsdag. Læringsfestivalen 2018 ; 2018-05-03 - 2018-05-04.
- (2018) Exploring a Student-centered Approach to Innovating Computer Science Education. SIGCSE Technical Symposium 2018 . Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education; Baltimore. 2018-02-20 - 2018-02-24.
- (2018) Informatics study day: helping CS students become better students. 23rd Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education ; Larnaca. 2018-07-02 - 2018-07-04.
- (2018) Using peer educators to create an active learning environment for first-year students. European First Year Experience Conference 2018 ; Utrecht. 2018-06-24 - 3028-06-26.
- (2018) What do we know about learner assessment in technology-rich environments? A systematic review of systematic reviews. The 18th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies . Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay; Mumbai, India. 2018-06-09 - 2018-06-13.
- (2017) Forsknings- og utviklingsarbeid av og med studenter i IT-studier. Norsk Konferanse for Utdanning og Didaktikk i IT-fagene ; 2017-11-27 - 2017-11-29.
- (2017) Informatics study-day: improving the academic and social learning environment among first year computer science students. Norsk Konferanse for Utdanning og Didaktikk i IT-fagene 2017 ; 2017-11-27 - 2017-11-29.