Background and activities
I hold a temporary teaching position at the Depatment of Mathematical Sciences. My research interests are mainly in (higher) categories, monoidal categories, homological algebra and related fields. At the department I am affiliated with the Algebra group. My teaching responsibilities are mainly in the DELTA-program (norwegian only), which is a educational program for off-campus courses.
- PhD, NTNU, 2018. Thesis: Hochschild cohomology, monoidal categories and quantum complete intersections. Advisors: Petter Andreas Bergh and Steffen Oppermann. Supported by the research project Triangulated categories in algebra under the Research Council of Norway's program FRIPRO. Research stays at University of Oxford and Charles University in Prague.
- Sivilingeniør/Master of Science and Technology in Applied Physics and Mathematics, NTNU, 2014. Thesis: The homotopy theory of ∞-categories. Advisors (master): Petter Andreas Bergh og Marius Thule.
- 2018- : Temporary Associate Professor
- 2014-2018: PhD-candidate
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Hochschild Cohomology, Monoid Objects and Monoidal Categories. Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society (BIMS).
- (2018) Hochschild cohomology of some quantum complete intersections. Journal of Algebra and its Applications. vol. 17 (11).
- (2018) Hochschild cohomology of ring objects in monoidal categories. Communications in Algebra.
- (2017) Hochschild cohomology, monoidal categories and quantum complete intersections. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2822-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (6).