Background and activities
The subject of my current research is piezoelectric ceramics for biomedical applications
Main work contains;
- Synthesis and processing of ceramic materials
- Solid state synthesis
- Wet chemistry synthesis
- Calcination, processing and sintering
- Freeze casting
- Thermal, electrical and mechanical properties
Title of my PhD:
Microstructure, phase composition and resistance to attrition in alumina based catalyst supports
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Activation of ferroelectric implant ceramics by corona discharge poling. Journal of the European Ceramic Society.
- (2019) Thermoelectric Properties of Ca3Co2−xMnxO6 (x = 0.05, 0.2, 0.5, 0.75, and 1). Materials. vol. 12 (3).
- (2018) Influence of processing on stability, microstructure and thermoelectric properties of Ca3Co4-xO9+δ. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 38 (4).
- (2013) Solid state mechanism leading to enhanced attrition resistance of alumina based catalyst supports for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. vol. 33 (1).
- (2009) On the solid solution of the spinel phase in the system NiO-Al2O3. Journal of Solid State Chemistry. vol. 182 (12).
- (2012) Phase composition, microstructure and resistance to attrition of alumina-based supports for Fischer-Tropsch catalysts. 2012. ISBN 9788247133514.