Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Influence of Catalyst Layer Thickness on the Performance and Degradation of PEM Fuel Cell Cathodes with Constant Catalyst Loading. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 232.
- (2015) Radiation-grafted polymer electrolyte membranes for water electrolysis cells: evaluation of key membrane properties. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 7 (40).
- (2015) Flame spray pyrolysis of electrode materials for energy applications. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. vol. 1747.
- (2015) Tailored porosities of the cathode layer for improved polymer electrolyte fuel cell performance. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 287.
- (2014) Improved Cathode Catalyst Layers for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. ECS Transactions. vol. 64 (3).
- (2014) Identification of the byproducts of the oxygen evolution reaction on Rutile-type oxides under dynamic conditions. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 728.
- (2013) Dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of Pt/C-based membrane-electrode assemblies subjected to cycling protocols. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 242.
- (2013) A Microblock Ionomer in Proton Exchange Membrane Electrolysis for the Production of High Purity Hydrogen. Macromolecules. vol. 46 (4).
- (2012) Pt nanoparticles dispersion influence on fuel cell performance. ECS Transactions. vol. 50 (2).
- (2011) The Effect of Synthesis Methods on the Electrochemical Activity and Durability of Carbon Supported Platinum Nanoparticles as Electrocatalysts for PEMFC. ECS Transactions. vol. 41 (1).
- (2011) Preparation of Silicon Nanostructures for Lithium Ion Battery Anodes. ECS Transactions. vol. 35 (34).
- (2011) Supported Nanostructured Ir and IrRu Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution in PEM Electrolysers. ECS Transactions. vol. 35 (34).
- (2011) Graphitised Carbon Nanofibres as Catalyst Support for PEMFC. Fuel Cells. vol. 11 (6).
- (2010) Assessment of Platinum Dissolution from a Pt/C Fuel Cell Catalyst: An Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Study. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 157 (5).
- (2010) Response of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell to a sinusoidal current load. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 40 (4).
- (2006) A computational simulation of a hydrogen/chlorine single fuel cell. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 157.
- (2006) Kinetic investigation of the chlorine reduction reaction on electrochemically oxidised ruthenium. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 51.
- (2006) Evaluation of Concepts for Hydrogen-Chlorine Fuel Cells. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 36.
- (2005) Chlorine reduction on platinum and ruthenium: the effect of oxide coverage. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 50 (5).
- (2003) H2/Cl2 fuel cell for co-generation of electricity and HCl. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 33.