Background and activities
- Polymeric and Mixed Matrix Membranes for Gas Separation
- Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs): Synthesis and characterization
- Membrane contactors
- Liquid Pervaporation and Thermopervaporation
- Setup design: membrane contactor and (thermo)pervaporation
- CO2 Capture
Modeling and Simulation
- Process Modeling and Simulation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Molecular Simulation (Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics)
- Extension and Interface Development in HYSYS - C# - Python for Membrane-based Separation Process Unit
- PhD. in Chemical Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- MSc. in Chemical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- BSc. in Chemical Engineering, Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz, Iran.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Solvent Regeneration by Thermopervaporation in Subsea Natural Gas Dehydration: An Experimental and Simulation Study. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 60 (17).
- (2020) Subsea natural gas dehydration in a membrane contactor with turbulence promoter: An experimental and modeling study. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 404.
- (2018) Performance of mixed matrix membranes containing porous two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) fillers for CO2 separation: A review. Membranes. vol. 8:50 (3).
- (2018) Performance of nanocomposite membranes containing 0D to 2D nanofillers for CO2 separation: A review. Membranes. vol. 8:24 (2).
- (2020) Membrane-based thermopervaporation to improve the glycol recovery in subsea natural gas dehydration system. ICOM-2020 - 12th International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes . Elsevier/European Membrane Society; Londen. 2020-12-06 - 2020-12-12.
- (2020) Novel 2D Scaffolds Decorated with Nanoparticles for Application in CO2/H2 Separation Membranes. ICOM-2020 - 12th International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes . Elsevier/European Membrane Society; London. 2020-12-06 - 2020-12-12.