Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) On the relevance of the polar β-phase of poly(vinylidene fluoride) for high performance lithium-ion battery separators. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (47).
- (2017) Hollow (Co0.62Fe1.38)FeO4/NiCo2O4 nanoboxes with porous shell synthesized via chemical precipitation: A novel form as a high performance lithium ion battery anode. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. vol. 247.
- (2017) Negative electrode comprised of nanostructured CuO for advanced lithium ion batteries. Journal of cluster science. vol. 28 (3).
- (2017) One-pot ultrasonic spray pyrolysis mediated hollow Mg0.25Cu0.25Zn0.5Fe2O4/NiFe2O4 nanocomposites: A promising anode material for high-performance lithium-ion battery. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 725.
- (2017) Green synthesis of NiO nanostructured materials using Hydrangea paniculata flower extracts and their efficient application as supercapacitor electrodes. Powder Technology. vol. 311.
- (2017) Hollow Cu0.10Mg0.40Zn0.50Fe2O4/Ca2Ni5 nanocomposite: A novel form as anode material in lithium-ion battery. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 710.
- (2016) Improved Electrochemical Performance of Nanostructured Fe2O3 Anode Synthesized by Chemical Precipitation Method for Lithium-ion Batteries. Journal of cluster science.
- (2016) Sodium-Titanate as negative electrode material for sodium-Ion batteries. ECS Transactions. vol. 74 (1).