Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Sensitivity-Assisted multistage nonlinear model predictive control: Robustness, stability and computational efficiency. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 148.
- (2020) Data-Driven Robust Optimal Operation of Thermal Energy Storage in Industrial Clusters. Processes. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Data-driven Online Adaptation of the Scenario-tree in Multistage Model Predictive Control. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (1).
- (2018) Data-driven Scenario Selection for Multistage Robust Model Predictive Control. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (20).
- (2017) Use of Discrete-Event Dynamic Systems for HAZOP Analysis. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 40.
- (2016) Computational Workflow Management in the context of Model-Based Design of Experiments. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 38.
- (2015) Developing Surrogate Models via Computer Based Experiments. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 37.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Optimizing the Capacity of Thermal Energy Storage in Industrial Clusters. Proceedings of the 30th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering.