Background and activities
- 2015-... - PhD Student in Ugelstad Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU
- 2014-2015 - MSc in Chemical and Process Engineering (spec. Chemical Engineering), Poznan University of Technology
- 2010-2014 - BSc in Chemical and Process Engineering, Poznan University of Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The effect of dissolved gas on coalescence of oil drops studied with microfluidics. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 528.
- (2017) Influence of the Crude Oil and Water Compositions on the Quality of Synthetic Produced Water. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (4).
- (2017) Microfluidic method to study coalescence of crude oil drops in water - the effect of crude oil and water composition. The 21st International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS 2017) . CBMS; Savannah, GA. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-26.