Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Emulsions in porous media from the perspective of produced water re-injection – A review. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 206.
- (2021) Microfluidic investigation of enhanced oil recovery: The effect of aqueous floods and network wettability. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 203.
- (2020) Microfluidic method for determining drop-drop coalescence and contact times in flow. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 586.
- (2020) Microfluidic testing of flocculants for produced water treatment: Comparison with other methodologies. Water Research X. vol. 9.
- (2020) Colloid chemistry and experimental techniques for understanding fundamental behaviour of produced water in oil and gas production. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 276 (102105).
- (2020) A multivariate study of backpulsing for membrane fouling mitigation in produced water treatment. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering.
- (2020) Gas Flotation of Petroleum Produced Water: A Review on Status, Fundamental Aspects, and Perspectives. Energy & Fuels. vol. 34 (12).
- (2020) Development of a microfluidic method to study enhanced oil recovery by low salinity water flooding. ACS Omega. vol. 5.
- (2020) Lignosulfonates in Crude Oil Processing: Interactions with Asphaltenes at the Oil/Water Interface and Screening of Potential Applications. ACS Omega. vol. 5 (46).
- (2020) The effect of upstream inlet choking and surfactant addition on the performance of a novel parallel pipe oil-water separator. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 189.
- (2019) Optimal Operation of a Subsea Separation System Including a Coalescence Based Gravity Separator Model and a Produced Water Treatment Section. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (10).
- (2019) Microfluidic Investigation of Crude Oil Droplet Coalescence: Effect of Oil/Water Composition and Droplet Aging. Energy & Fuels. vol. 34 (5).
- (2018) Microfluidic tools for studying coalescence of crude oil droplets in produced water. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). vol. 191.
- (2018) The effect of dissolved gas on coalescence of oil drops studied with microfluidics. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 528.
- (2018) Microfluidic Study on the Attachment of Crude Oil Droplets to Gas Bubbles. Energy & Fuels. vol. 32 (10).