Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) In ovo transformation of two emerging flame retardants in Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica). Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 149.
- (2018) White-tailed eagle (Haliaeetus albicilla) feathers from Norway are suitable for monitoring of legacy, but not emerging contaminants. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 647.
- (2017) Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) liver and thyroid gland histopathology as a result of in ovo exposure to the flame retardants tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate and Dechlorane Plus. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. vol. 80 (9).
- (2017) Blood clinical-chemical parameters and feeding history in growing Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) chicks exposed to Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate and Dechlorane Plus in ovo. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry. vol. 99 (5-6).
- (2014) Levels and Effects of Organohalogens on Corticosterone Hormones in Glaucous Gulls (Larus hyperboreus) from Kongsfjorden, Svalbard. 2014.