Background and activities
Adviser at the Research Division (Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences). Engaged with different cooperative bodies where Central Norway Regional Health Authority and NTNU are involved.
- adviser, Faculty of medicine and healthr sciences, NTNU (2016)
- scientific assistant/senior consultant at Cardiac Exercise Research Group, Department of circulation and medical imaging, NTNU.
- research technician at the Norwegian Woman and Cancer Study, Department of Community Medicine, The Arctic University of Norway (UiT)
- nurse at St. Olavs Hospital, Trondheim municipality and Manpower
- one year progr. project management, UiT (2016-)
- MSc, health science, ISH/ISM, NTNU
- one year progr. society science, NTNU
- bachelor in nursing, Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Validity of self-reported body mass index among middle-aged participants in the Norwegian Women and Cancer study. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 7.
- (2012) Dietary intake of iron, heme-iron and magnesium and pancreatic cancer risk in the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition cohort. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 131 (7).