Maria Justo Alonso
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Lessons learned after one-year of use of a highly efficient neighbourhood in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609:072052 (7).
- (2019) Techniques for airflow measurements to determine the real efficiency of heat recovery in ventilation systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Characterization of heat load profiles in buildings and their impact on demand side flexibility. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.
- (2019) CO2-based grey-box model to estimate airflow rate and room occupancy. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Room-level occupancy simulation model for private households. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 1343 (1).
- (2017) Analysis of reduction of energy demands for Zero Emission Renovated Office Building by using thermal mass and ventilative cooling. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Performance of a lab-scale membrane-based energy exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) A kinetic study on simultaneously boosting the mass and fixed-carbon yield of charcoal production via atmospheric carbonization. Energy Procedia. vol. 120.
- (2017) Simplified space-heating distribution using radiators in super-insulated terraced houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) Energy Transfer and Energy Saving Potentials of Air-To-Air Membrane Energy Exchanger for Ventilation in Cold Climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 135.
- (2017) Theoretical Prediction of Longitudinal Heat Conduction Effects on the Efficiency of the Heat Wheel Used for Ventilation in Powerhouse Building “Kjørbo” in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) A frosting limit model of air-to-air quasi-counter-flow membrane energy exchanger for use in cold climates. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) State-of-the-Art for the use of Phase-Change Materials in Tanks Coupled with Heat Pumps. Energy and Buildings. vol. 140.
- (2017) Simultaneously boosting the mass and fixed-carbon yields of charcoal from forest residue via atmospheric carbonization. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) Measured load profiles and heat use for “low energy buildings” with heat supply from district heating. Energy Procedia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Simplified Space-heating Distribution Using Radiators in Super-insulated Apartment Buildings. Energy Procedia. vol. 96.
- (2016) Performance of a quasi-counter-flow air-to-air membrane energy exchanger in cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 119.
- (2016) A Theoretical Model to Predict Frosting Limits in Cross-Flow Air-to-Air Flat Plate Heat/Energy Exchangers. Energy and Buildings. vol. 110.
- (2015) Ventilative cooling as a solution for highly insulated buildings in cold climate. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) Review of heat/energy recovery exchangers for use in ZEBs in cold climate countries. Building and Environment. vol. 84.