Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Muscle mass and association to quality of life in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2017) Prescriptions of analgesics during complete disease trajectories in patients who are diagnosed with and die from cancer within the five-year period 2005-2009. European Journal of Pain. vol. 21 (3).
- (2017) Norwegian reference values for the Short-Form Health Survey 36: development over time. Quality of Life Research.
- (2017) Health-related Quality of Life as Studied by EORTC QLQ and Voice Handicap Index Among Various Patients With Laryngeal Disease. Journal of Voice. vol. 31 (2).
- (2017) Geriatric assessment is superior to oncologists’ clinical judgement in identifying frailty. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 117 (4).
- (2017) A pilot study of electronic vs. paper-and-pencil completion of PROMs in cancer care. European Journal of Palliative Care.
- (2017) Development of EirV3 - a computer-based tool for patient reported outcome measures in cancer. JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics.
- (2017) Identification of the predictors of cognitive impairment in patients with cancer in palliative care: a prospective longitudinal analysis. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 25 (3).
- (2017) Drug Dose Per Kilogram Lean Body Mass Predicts Hematologic Toxicity From Carboplatin-Doublet Chemotherapy in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical Lung Cancer. vol. 18 (2).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, association with systemic inflammatory response and RAS and BRAF mutation status. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 81.
- (2017) The applicability of a weight loss grading system in cancer cachexia: a longitudinal analysis. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) Preoperative cognitive function predicts survival in patients with resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. HPB. vol. 18 (3).
- (2016) Opioids for outpatients with cancer in their last year of life: A nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study. Journal of Opioid Management. vol. 12 (1).
- (2016) The Edmonton Symptom Assessment System: Poor performance as a screener for major depression in patients with incurable cancer. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) Alterations in inflammatory biomarkers and energy intake in cancer cachexia: a prospective study in patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Medical Oncology. vol. 33 (6).
- (2016) Who experiences higher and increasing breathlessness in advanced cancer? The longitudinal EPCCS Study. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (9).
- (2016) Characteristics of the case mix, organization and delivery in cancer palliative care: a challenge for good-quality research. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2016) International field testing of the psychometric properties of an EORTC quality of life module for oral health: the EORTC QLQ-OH15. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 24 (9).
- (2016) Characteristics of breakthrough cancer pain and its influence on quality of life in an international cohort of patients with cancer. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 6 (3).
- (2016) Depressive symptoms in the last days of life of patients with cancer: A nationwide retrospective mortality study. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 6 (2).