Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Mitochondrial genome variation of Atlantic cod. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11:397.
- (2018) Genome editing in diatoms: achievements and goals. Plant Cell Reports.
- (2017) CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing in the Marine Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Bio-protocol. vol. 7 (15).
- (2016) A CRISPR/Cas9 system adapted for gene editing in marine algae. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2014) System responses to equal doses of photosynthetically usable radiation of blue, green, and red light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
- (2013) Molecular and photosynthetic responses to prolonged darkness and subsequent acclimation to re-illumination in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2011) Characterization of mitochondrial mRNAs in codfish reveals unique features compared to mammals. Current Genetics. vol. 57 (3).
- (2009) An integrated analysis of molecular acclimation to high light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 4 (11).
- (2008) Complete mitochondrial genome sequences of the Arctic Ocean codfishes Arctogadus glacialis and Boreogadus saida reveal oriL and tRNA gene duplications. Polar Biology. vol. 31.
- (2013) Light responses in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4914-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (378).