Marie Døvre Strømsheim
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Interaction of hydrogen with flat (0001) and corrugated (11–20) and (10–12) cobalt surfaces: Insights from experiment and theory. Catalysis Today.
- (2018) Effects of K adsorption on the CO-induced restructuring of Co(11-20). Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2017) Oxidation and Reduction of TiOx Thin Films on Pd(111) and Pd(100). Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 122 (2).
- (2017) Near Ambient Pressure XPS Investigation of CO Oxidation Over Pd3Au(100). Topics in catalysis. vol. 60 (17-18).
- (2016) TiOx thin films grown on Pd(100) and Pd(111) by chemical vapor deposition. Surface Science. vol. 649.
- (2011) Dispersion interactions in density-functional theory: An adiabatic-connection analysis. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 135 (19).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Growth of TiOx on Pd(111) by Chemical Vapor Deposition. MAX-lab Activity Report 2012.
- (2017) Co(11-20) and Pd3Au(100) single crystals as catalyst model systems. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2814-8.