Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Is vaginal breech delivery associated with higher risk for perinatal death and cerebral palsy compared with vaginal cephalic birth? Registry-based cohort study in Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (4).
- (2017) Longitudinal ultrasound measures of fetal growth and offspring outcomes. Current Epidemiology Reports. vol. 4 (2).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Associations of maternal vitamin B12 concentration in pregnancy with the risks of preterm birth and low birth weight: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 185 (3).
- (2016) Small Size at Birth or Abnormal Intrauterine Growth Trajectory: Which Matters More for Child Growth?. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 183 (12).
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) Executive function relates to surface area of frontal and temporal cortex in very-low-birth-weight late teenagers. Early Human Development. vol. 95.
- (2015) Folic acid supplementation in early pregnancy and the risk of preeclampsia, small for gestational age offspring and preterm delivery. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 195.
- (2015) Fetal growth, cognitive function, and brain volumes in childhood and adolescence. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 125 (3).
- (2014) Brain morphometry and cognition in young adults born small for gestational age at term. Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 165 (5).
- (2014) Neuropsychological deficits in young adults born small-for-gestational age (SGA) at term. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society. vol. 20 (3).
- (2013) Effect of fructose-reduced diet in patients with irritable bowel syndrome, and its correlation to a standard fructose breath test. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 48 (8).
- (2013) Cortical thickness and cognition in very-low-birth-weight late teenagers. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (6).
- (2013) Small for Gestational Age and Intrauterine Growth Restriction Decreases Cognitive Function in Young Adults. Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 163 (2).
- (2013) Cortical surface area and IQ in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. Cortex. vol. 49 (8).
- (2012) Metformin's Effect on First-Year Weight Gain: A Follow-up Study. Pediatrics. vol. 130 (5).
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. vol. 72 (6).
- (2012) Folic acid supplementation in early pregnancy and asthma in children aged 6 years. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 206 (1).
- (2012) Entorhinal cortical thinning affects perceptual and cognitive functions in adolescents born preterm with very low birth weight (VLBW). Early Human Development. vol. 88 (2).