Background and activities
Employed as Laboratory manager at HUNT biobank, HUNT Research Centre, but in connection with the completion of my PhD study I am partly on leave until July, 2018.
Currently I am a PhD-candidate in 60% of my position, and my main focus is related to environment and genetic aspects of overweight and obesity in families participated in the HUNT study.
Pt. I have a 40% position as chief-engineer at HUNT Research Centre, mainly working as manager for the HUNT biobank and part of the management in HUNT4 organization
Background - education and resume
Leadership Developement for Administrative Leaders - 2012 (NTNU)
Master of Public Health (MPH) - 2011 (University of Tromsø)
Health management - 2005 (BI)
Veiledningspedagogikk (Educational guidance) - 2000 (HiNT)
Bachelor of Biomedical laboratory scientist - 1986 (HiST)
Acting Manager HUNT biobank - 1.July-2013 - 1.July 2014
Deputy Leader, HUNT research center, started 1.July 2012
Laboratory Leader, HUNT biobank, started August 2006
Head of Section, 2005-06, St Olavs Hospital HF, Division of Service and Operations
Bioengineer 1, Medical biochemistry (adminiatration) 2001 - 05, St Olavs Hospital HF
Part-time teacher at Three year undergraduate programme in medical laboratory technology, HiST (2003-05)
Biomedical laboratory scientist, medical biochemistry (laboratory) 1987-2001, St Olavs Hospital HF
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (11).
- (2015) Intergenerational transmission of overweight and obesity from parents to their adolescent offspring - a HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Ovulation prevalence in women with spontaneous normal-length menstrual cycles - A population-based cohort from HUNT3, Norway. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (8).
- (2012) Ovulation frequency in women of childbearing age attending a population based health survey : the relationship between self-reported cycles and measured serum progesterone levels in The North-Trøndelag health study, The HUNT3-Survey 2006-2008. 2012.
- (2010) HUNT biobank: Norges biologiske forskningsgull. Bioingeniøren -Tidsskrift fro NITO Bioingeniørfaglig Inst. [Avis]. 2010-06-11.