Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Psoriasis, fracture risk and bone mineral density: the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 176 (5).
- (2016) HUNTing for Genes that Affect Psoriasis in ~2,900 Cases and ~48,000 Controls. Forum for Nordic dermato-venerology. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) Validity of self-reported psoriasis in a general population: The HUNT Study, Norway. Forum for Nordic dermato-venerology. vol. 21 (1).
- (2012) Agreement of specific IgE and skin prick test in an unselected cohort of two-year-old children. European Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 171 (3).
- (2012) Early eczema and the risk of childhood asthma: a prospective, population-based study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 12.
- (2011) Family eczema-history in 2-year-olds with eczema; a prospective, population-based study. The PACT-study, Norway. BMC Dermatology. vol. 11.
- (2010) Allergy related disorders among 2-yrs olds in a general population. The PACT Study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2009) Cutaneous T cell lymphoma and graft-versus-host disease: A comparison of in vivo effects of extracorporeal photochemotherapy on Foxp3+ regulatory T cells. Clinical Immunology. vol. 133 (3).
- (2009) Incidence of primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in Norway. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 160 (2).
- (2008) In vitro experiments demonstrate that monocytes and dendritic cells are rendered apoptotic by extracorporeal photochemotherapy, but exhibit unaffected surviving and maturing capacity after 30 Gy gamma irradiation. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. vol. 68 (6).
- (2008) Population based prevalence of allergic disorders and allergen sensitisation in 2-year olds. The Prevention of Atopy among Children in Trondheim (PACT) study. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 63.
- (2008) Atopic dermatitis among 2-year olds; high prevalence, but predominantly mild disease - The PACT study, Norway. Pediatric dermatology. vol. 25 (1).
- (2007) Atopic dermatitis in adolescent boys is associated with greater psychological morbidity compared with girls of the same age: the Young-HUNT study. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 156.
- (2007) Prevalence and severity of atopic dermatitis in a population based study of two year old children in Trondheim, Norway 2005. Pediatric dermatology.