Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Thin film breakage in oil–in–water emulsions, a multidisciplinary study. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 632.
- (2021) Exploring the effects of approach velocity on depletion force and coalescence in oil-in-water emulsions. RSC Advances. vol. 11 (15).
- (2021) High resolution imaging of soft alginate hydrogels by atomic force microscopy. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 276.
- (2021) Elucidating bacterial adhesion to mucosal surface by an original AFM approach. BMC Microbiology. vol. 21.
- (2021) Insights into the roles of charged residues in substrate binding and mode of action of mannuronan C-5 epimerase AlgE4. Glycobiology. vol. 31 (12).
- (2021) A Titratable Cell Lysis-on-Demand System for Droplet-Compartmentalised Ultrahigh-Throughput Screening in Functional Metagenomics and Directed Evolution. ACS Synthetic Biology. vol. 10 (8).
- (2020) Effect of design geometry, exposure energy, cytophilic molecules, cell type and load in fabrication of single-cell arrays using micro-contact printing. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Rheology of skin mucus from yolk-sac salmon fry. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 28.
- (2018) The Role of Glycans in Bacterial Adhesion to Mucosal Surfaces: How Can Single-Molecule Techniques Advance Our Understanding?. Microorganisms. vol. 6 (39).
- (2018) Tn and STn are members of a family of carbohydrate tumor antigens that possess carbohydrate-carbohydrate interactions. Glycobiology. vol. 28 (7).
- (2017) Interactions between the breast cancer-associated MUC1 mucins and C-type lectin characterized by optical tweezers. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2016) Heterogeneity in GFP expression in isogenic populations of P. putida KT2440 investigated using flow cytometry and bacterial microarrays. RSC Advances. vol. 6.
- (2016) Interactions of mucins with the Tn or Sialyl Tn cancer antigens including MUC1 are due to GalNAc–GalNAc interactions. Glycobiology. vol. 26 (12).
- (2016) Microarrays for the study of compartmentalized microorganisms in alginate microbeads and (W/O/W) double emulsions. RSC Advances. vol. 6.
- (2015) The Design of Simple Bacterial Microarrays: Development towards Immobilizing Single Living Bacteria on Predefined Micro-Sized Spots on Patterned Surfaces. PLOS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2015) The breast cancer-associated glycoforms of MUC1, MUC1-Tn and sialyl-Tn, are expressed in COSMC wild-type cells and bind the C-type lectin MGL. PLOS ONE. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Direct Determination of Chitosan–Mucin Interactions Using a Single-Molecule Strategy: Comparison to Alginate–Mucin Interactions. Polymers. vol. 7 (2).
- (2015) Single molecule study of heterotypic interactions between mucins possessing the Tn cancer antigen. Glycobiology. vol. 25 (5).
- (2015) Energy landscape of alginate-epimerase interactions assessed by optical tweezers and atomic force microscopy. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e014237 (10).
- (2014) Stability and interaction forces of oil-in-water emulsions as observed by optical tweezers-a proof-of-concept study. RSC Advances. vol. 4 (94).