Background and activities
Deep Learning for spatial navigation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Magnetic resonance-based eye tracking using deep neural networks. Nature Neuroscience. vol. 24.
- (2021) Interpreting wide-band neural activity using convolutional neural networks. eLIFE. vol. 10.
- (2020) Memory efficient brain tumor segmentation using an autoencoder-regularized u-net. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11992.
- (2020) Behavior-dependent directional tuning in the human visual-navigation network. Nature Communications. vol. 11 (1).
- (2018) Testing the efficacy of single-cell stimulation in biasing presubicular head direction activity. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 38 (13).