Marta Katarzyna Irla
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Methanol-based acetoin production by genetically engineered Bacillus methanolicus. Green Chemistry. vol. 22.
- (2019) Construction and characterization of broad-host-range reporter plasmid suitable for on-line analysis of bacterial host responses related to recombinant protein production. Microbial Cell Factories. vol. 18 (80).
- (2019) Characterization of D-arabitol as newly discovered carbon source of Bacillus methanolicus. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 10.
- (2018) Genetic Tools and Techniques for Recombinant Expression in Thermophilic Bacillaceae. Microorganisms. vol. 6 (42).
- (2017) Detailed transcriptome analysis of the plant growth promoting Paenibacillus riograndensis SBR5 by using RNA-seq technology. BMC Genomics. vol. 18 (846).