Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Bidirectional linkage between a long-term energy system and a short-term power market model. Energy. vol. 198.
- (2018) Optimizing day-ahead bid curves in hydropower production. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Value-Creation Potential from Multi-Market Trading for a Hydropower Producer. Energies. vol. 11 (1).
- (2018) Optimal Hydropower Maintenance Scheduling in Liberalized Markets. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 33 (6).
- (2017) Coordinated optimization of weekly reserve, day-ahead and balancing energy trade in hydropower. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 813 (1).
- (2017) Assessing hydropower operational profitability considering energy and reserve markets. IET Renewable Power Generation. vol. 11 (13).
- (2016) Stochastic Modeling of Natural Gas Infrastructure Development in Europe under Demand Uncertainty. Energy Journal. vol. 37 (SI3).
- (2016) Optimal medium-term hydropower scheduling considering energy and reserve capacity markets. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) Profitability of a Hydro Power Producer Bidding in Multiple Power Markets. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2015) Adding flexibility in a natural gas transportation network using interruptible transportation services. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 243 (2).
- (2015) Optimization model to analyse optimal development of natural gas fields and infrastructure. Energy Procedia. vol. 64.
- (2014) Multi-horizon stochastic programming. Computational Management Science. vol. 11 (1-2).
- (2014) Stochastic Mixed-Integer Programming for Integrated Portfolio Planning in the LNG Supply Chain. Energy Journal. vol. 35 (1).
- (2013) A branch-and-bound method for discretely-constrained mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 210 (1).
- (2013) Using and extending fix-and-relax to solve maritime inventory routing problems. TOP - An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research. vol. 21 (2).
- (2010) LNGScheduler: a rich model for coordinating vessel routing, inventories and trade in the liquefied natural gas supply chain. Journal of Energy Markets. vol. 3 (4).
- (2009) Optimizing the Norwegian Natural Gas Production and Transport. Interfaces (Paris). vol. 39 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2018) The Portfolio Perspective in Electricity Generation and Market Operations. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2018) Market Power in Hydro-Thermal Systems with Marginal Cost Bidding. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2017) Value of multi-market trading for a hydropower producer. 2017 14th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM 2017.