Martijn Egbert Frijlink
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Numerical Optimization Method for Transducer Transfer Functions by the Linearity of the Phase Spectrum. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 66 (1).
- (2019) A Harmonic Dual-Frequency Transducer for Acoustic Cluster Therapy. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 45 (9).
- (2018) Design, Fabrication, and Testing of a Dual-Frequency Transducer for Acoustic Cluster Therapy Activation. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2018) Ultrasonic Detection of Stress Corrosion Cracks in Pipe Samples Using Guided Waves. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2018-October:8579864.
- (2017) Numerical optimization of ultrasound transducers by the linearity of the phase spectrum. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) Ultrasonic detection of spark eroded notches in steel plates. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2008) Fundamental and Third Harmonic Operation of a Medical Phased Array Transducer. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.