Martin André Hystad Håberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Fundamentals and recent developments in stochastic unit commitment. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 109.
- (2019) Preventing internal congestion in an integrated European balancing activation optimization. Energies. vol. 12 (3).
- (2019) Distributed balancing energy activitation and exchange optimisation. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. vol. 13 lss (18).
- (2016) Classification of balancing markets based on different activation philosophies: Proactive and reactive designs. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Multi-Area Balancing Energy Activation Optimization using ENTSO-E Standard Products. 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT-Europe).
- (2018) Detecting Unavailable Balancing Energy Bids Due to Risk of Internal Congestions. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe - EEEIC/I&CPS Europe.
- (2017) Proactive Planning and Activation of manual reserved in sequentially cleared balancing markets. IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC) 2017.
- (2017) A Stochastic mixed integer linear programming formulation for the balancing energy activation problem under uncertainty. 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference PowerTech Manchester 2017.
- (2019) Optimal Activation and Congestion Management in the European Balancing Energy Market. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-4222-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2019:313).