Background and activities
My PhD project comprise research related to multinational infrastructure investments in the North Sea area with the two-fold purpose of integrating markets and offshore wind resources, as a step towards a more cost-efficient decarbonization of the European power system. This work involves development of decision support tools to better understand the impact of cross-border power transmission expansion and, more importantly, the underlying incentives for multinational cooperation.
Supervisor: Magnus Korpås
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Assessing the impact of sampling and clustering techniques on offshore grid expansion planning. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
- (2017) A generic framework for power system flexibility analysis using cooperative game theory. Applied Energy. vol. 212.
- (2017) Multistage grid investments incorporating uncertainty in offshore wind development. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Assessing the impact of sampling and clustering techniques on offshore grid expansion planning. EERA DeepWind'2017 Conference 18-20 January 2017 - Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim.
- (2017) Sensitivity analysis of sampling and clustering techniques in expansion planning models. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I & CPS Europe.
- (2017) Multistage grid investments incorporating uncertainty in offshore wind development. EERA DeepWind'2017 Conference 18-20 January 2017 - Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim.
- (2017) Analyzing the Investment Impact of Strategic Players with Market Power. Proceedings : 2016 51st International Universities Power Engineering Conference, UPEC2016.
- (2016) Introducing System Flexibility to a Multinational Transmission Expansion Planning Model. 19th Power Systems Computation Conference PSCC 2016.
- (2016) Incorporation of Flow-Based Grid Modelling in Multinational Transmission Expansion Planning. Proceedings: 15th Wind Integration Workshop.
- (2015) Scenario Robustness and Cost-Benefit Allocation for Multinational Transmission Grid Investments - A Nort Sea 2030 Case Study. Proceedings : 14th Wind Integration Workshop 14th Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants.
- (2014) Quantitative Analysis of Bidding Strategies and Decision Parameters - Short-term Hydropower Scheduling. 2014.