Background and activities
With a background in statistics, I am now doing a PhD in biotechnology, combining statistical modeling and network analysis with applications for biological data. Most of my projects involve analysis of large genetic datasets for different conditions, applying methods such as penalized regression and dimension reduction, differential co-expression networks, bipartite networks and Markov models. Part of the K. G. Jebsen Center for Genetic Epidemiology, where the reserach is based on data from the HUNT study.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) The genes controlling normal function of citrate and spermine secretion are lost in aggressive prostate cancer and prostate model systems. iScience. vol. 25 (6).
- (2022) NRF2 drives an oxidative stress response predictive of breast cancer. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 184.
- (2021) Containing pandemics through targeted testing of households. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 21.
- (2020) Identification of key proteins involved in stickleback environmental adaptation with system-level analysis. Physiological Genomics. vol. 52 (11).
- (2019) GREM1 is associated with metastasis and predicts poor prognosis in ER-negative breast cancer patients. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 17.