Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Bandgap measurement of high refractive index materials by off-axis EELS. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 182.
- (2017) Strategy for reliable strain measurement in InAs/GaAs materials from high-resolution Z-contrast STEM images. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 902.
- (2017) Methodology to Improve Strain Measurement in III–V Semiconductors Materials. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23 (S1).
- (2017) Quantitative strain analysis of InAs/GaAs quantum dot materials. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Advanced TEM Studies of High Efficiency Quantum Dot Intermediate Band Solar Cells. SCANDEM 2016 . TEM Gemini Centre, NTNU; NTNU, Trondheim. 2016-06-07 - 2016-06-10.
- (2015) Instrumentation and activity at the Trondheim NORTEM –node (NTNU). NORTEMopening seminar . NORTEM; Oslo. 2015-09-10 - 2015-09-11.
- (2013) Low-Energy Electronic Properties of Graphene. 2013.