Mathias Hauan Arbo
Background and activities
- Marte Løkken Myrvold, Force/torque estimation in robotic manipulators, Specialization project
- Synne Fossøy, Lyapunov control in Conformal Geometric Algebra, Specialization project
- Andreas Moltumyr, Closed loop additive manufacturing by robotic manipulator, PhD
- Ivar Eriksen, "Setup and Interfacing of a KUKA Robotics Lab", 2017, Master Thesis, NTNUOPEN
- Shahrukh Khan, "Control and Development of a Wearable Semi-Active Tremor Suppression Device", 2019, Master Thesis, NTNUOPEN
- Lill Maria Gjerde Johanssen, "Robot Dynamics with ROS and CasADi", 2019, Master Thesis
- Morten Andre Astad, "Vive for Robotics: Rapid Robot Cell Calibration", 2019, Master Thesis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Stability of the Tracking Problem with Task-Priority Inverse Kinematics. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (222).
- (2018) A System Architecture for Constraint-Based Robotic Assembly with CAD Information. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering. vol. 2018-August.
- (2017) On the globally exponentially convergent immersion and invariance speed observer for mechanical systems. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2017) Mid-Level MPC and 6 DOF Output Path Following for Robotic Manipulators. IEEE Control Systems.
- (2017) On model predictive path following and trajectory tracking for industrial robots. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering. vol. 2017-August.
- (2017) Unscented Multi-Point Smoother for Fusion of Delayed Displacement Measurements: Application to Agricultural Robots. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 38 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Asterix - Automatisk ugraskontroll i radkulturer. Bioforsk-konferansen 2015. Sammendrag av presentasjoner og plakater.