Background and activities
Experience in modeling on different scales and methods (QM, DFT, MD, Continuum Scale) and x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Current research activities include immiscible two-phase flow in porous media and thermomigration in alloys.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Attenuation of slow (10-40 eV) electrons in soft nanoparticles: Size matters in argon clusters. Physical review. E. vol. 97 (1).
- (2015) Formation and growth of clusters of sulfur dioxide. Aerosol Science and Technology. vol. 49 (7).
- (2014) Electron attenuation in free, neutral ethane clusters. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 141 (16).
- (2013) Structure of self-assembled free methanol/tetrachloromethane clusters. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 117 (49).
- (2011) The structure of mixed methanol/chloroform clusters from core-level photoelectron spectroscopy and modeling. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 35.
- (2011) The size of free neutral CO2 clusters from carbon 1s ionization energies. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 115.
- (2011) Structure of Neutral Nanosized Clusters Produced by Coexpansion of CF4 and CH4. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 115 (46).
- (2009) The local structure of small water clusters: imprints on the core-level photoelectron spectrum. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. vol. 42 (5).
- (2009) The geometric structure of pure SF6 and mixed Ar/SF6 clusters investigated by core level photoelectron spectroscopy. Surface Science. vol. 603 (3).
- (2008) Reflections on philosophy of nanoscience from nanoscience practitioners. Etikk i praksis. vol. 2.
- (2008) Neutral CH3Cl and CH3Br clusters studied by x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and modeling: Insight to intermolecular interactions and structure. Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena. vol. 166-167.
- (2015) Radial Structure and Electron Transport in Weakly-Bonded Clusters. 2015. ISBN 978-82-308-2584-6.
- (2018) Constitutive Relations for a New Theoretical Framework Describing 2-Phase-Flow in Porous Media. Interpore 10th annual meeting . International Society for Porous Media; New Oleans. 2018-05-14 - 2018-05-17.
- (2018) The Role of the Interface in Thermomigration in Alloys. 20th Symposium on Thermophysical Properties . National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Boulder, Colorado. 2018-06-24 - 2018-06-29.
- (2015) The structure of mixed molecular clusters from photoelectron spectroscopy and computational modeling. 11th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING. Symposium on Computational Chemistry. . Prof. T. E. Simos; Athens. 2015-03-20 - 2015-03-23.
- (2009) Large polarization-induced cluster-to-monomer shifts in C1s XPS ionization energy of neutral of CS2 Clusters. NANOMAT Conference 2009 and satellite-meetings . Forskningsrådet; Lillehammer. 2009-06-15 - 2009-06-19.
- (2009) Neutral Binary Cluster of CF4/CH4 Studied by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy. NANOMAT Conference 2009 and Satellite Meetings . Norges Forskningsrådet; Lillehammer. 2009-06-15 - 2009-06-19.