Mats Peder Mosti
Background and activities
Unit for Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Bone Metabolism
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Do patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease exhibit compromised bone quality prior to proton pump inhibitor therapy?. Bone Reports. vol. 14:101095.
- (2021) Evidence of impaired bone quality in men with type 1 diabetes: A cross-sectional study. Endocrine Connections. vol. 10 (8).
- (2021) Maximal strength training-induced increase in efferent neural drive is not reflected in relative protein expression of SERCA. European Journal of Applied Physiology.
- (2019) Maternal serum retinol, 25(OH)D and 1,25(OH)2D concentrations during pregnancy and peak bone mass and trabecular bone score in adult offspring at 26-year follow-up. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0222712 (9).
- (2019) Associations between maternal vitamin D status in second and third trimester of pregnancy and offspring enamel hypomineralisation at 7-9 years: a longitudinal study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2019) Skeletal effects of plyometric exercise and metformin in ovariectomized rats. Bone.
- (2018) Metabolic outcomes in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or small for gestational age at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (12).
- (2018) Maximal strength training improves musculoskeletal health in amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 29 (10).
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Adiponectin prevents orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Archives of Oral Biology. vol. 83.
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 117 (6).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Effects of the histamine 1 receptor antagonist cetirizine on the osteoporotic phenotype in H+ /K+ ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 117 (9).
- (2016) The pparα agonist fenofibrate improves the musculoskeletal effects of exercise in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 157 (10).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health and neuromuscular function among amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2015) Strength training-induced responses in older adults: attenuation of descending neural drive with age. Age. vol. 37 (3).
- (2014) Maximal strength training improves bone mineral density and neuromuscular performance in young adult women. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 28 (10).
- (2014) Effects of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) delta agonist GW501516 on bone and muscle in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 155 (6).