Background and activities
Unit for Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Bone Metabolism
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Adiponectin prevents orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Archives of Oral Biology. vol. 83.
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 117 (6).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Effects of the histamine 1 receptor antagonist cetirizine on the osteoporotic phenotype in H+ /K+ ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 117 (9).
- (2016) The pparα agonist fenofibrate improves the musculoskeletal effects of exercise in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 157 (10).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health and neuromuscular function among amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2015) Strength training-induced responses in older adults: attenuation of descending neural drive with age. Age. vol. 37 (3).
- (2014) Maximal strength training improves bone mineral density and neuromuscular performance in young adult women. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 28 (10).
- (2014) Effects of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) delta agonist GW501516 on bone and muscle in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 155 (6).
- (2013) Maximal strength training in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis or osteopenia. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 27 (10).
- (2013) Bruk av beinmarkører ved osteoporose. Bioingeniøren.
- (2012) Heavy, Explosive Strength Training For Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2011) Concurrent strength and endurance training improves physical capacity in patients with peripheral arterial disease. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 21 (6).
- (2009) Plantar flexion training primes peripheral arterial disease patients for improvements in cardiac function. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 106 (2).
- (2013) The effect of maximal strength training and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists on bone and muscle: Studies in humans and rats. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4345-2.