Background and activities
- PSY2017 - Statistics and Quantitative Research Methodology
- PSY3100 - Research Methodology - Quantitative
- PSY8003 - Multivariate Quantitative Research Methods
- PSYPRO4317 - Statistics and Quantitative Research Methodology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Mind-wandering: mechanistic insights from lesion, tDCS, and iEEG. Trends in Cognitive Sciences.
- (2021) Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation above the Medial Prefrontal Cortex Facilitates Decision-Making following Periods of Low Outcome Controllability. eNeuro.
- (2021) Overestimation of volatility in schizophrenia and autism? A comparative study using a probabilistic reasoning task. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (1).
- (2021) High-Definition Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Improves Delayed Memory in Alzheimer’s Disease Patients: A Pilot Study Using Computational Modeling to Optimize Electrode Position. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2021) Selecting stimulation intensity in repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation studies: A systematic review between 1991 and 2020. European Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2021) Short-lived Alpha Power Suppression Induced by Low-intensity Arrhythmic rTMS. Neuroscience.
- (2020) The interplay between executive control, behavioral variability and mind wandering: Insights from a high-definition transcranial direct-current stimulation study. European Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2020) Probing the neural signature of mind wandering with simultaneous fMRI-EEG and pupillometry. NeuroImage. vol. 224.
- (2020) pypillometry: A Python package for pupillometric analyses. Journal of Open Source Software (JOSS). vol. 5 (51).
- (2020) Ө-γ cross-frequency transcranial alternating current stimulation over the trough impairs cognitive control. eNeuro.
- (2020) Weak rTMS-induced electric fields produce neural entrainment in humans. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2019) Increasing propensity to mind‐wander by transcranial direct current stimulation? A registered report. European Journal of Neuroscience.
- (2019) Intermittent Absence of Control during Reinforcement Learning Interferes with Pavlovian Bias in Action Selection. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience.
- (2019) Modeling distracted performance. Cognitive Psychology. vol. 112.
- (2019) The thrill of speedy descents: A pilot study on differences in facially expressed online emotions and retrospective measures of emotions during a downhill mountain-bike descent. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Blinding is compromised for transcranial direct current stimulation at 1 mA for 20 min in young healthy adults. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 50 (8).
- (2018) Head models of healthy and depressed adults for simulating the electric fields of non-invasive electric brain stimulation [version 2; referees: 2 approved]. F1000 Research. vol. 7 (704).
- (2018) Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation for treating depression: A modeling study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 234.
- (2018) Skiing and thinking about it: Moment-to-moment and retrospective analysis of emotions in an extreme sport. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Evidence for Cognitive Placebo and Nocebo Effects in Healthy Individuals. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (17443).