Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) If headache has any association with hypertension, it is negative. Evidence from a population-based study in Nepal. Cephalalgia.
- (2021) A universal outcome measure for headache treatments, care-delivery systems and economic analysis. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) Use of medicinal plants for headache, and their potential implication in medication-overuse headache: Evidence from a population-based study in Nepal. Cephalalgia. vol. 41 (5).
- (2020) Self-administered biofeedback treatment app for pediatric migraine: A randomized pilot study. Brain and Behavior. vol. 11.
- (2020) Biofeedback Treatment App for Pediatric Migraine: Development and Usability Study. Headache. vol. 60 (5).
- (2019) Burden and costs of migraine in a Swedish defined patient population – a questionnaire-based study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20.
- (2019) Change in Headache Suffering and Predictors of Headache after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Population-Based, Controlled, Longitudinal Study with Twelve-Month Follow-Up. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (23).
- (2019) Cardiovascular fitness and risk of migraine: A large, prospective population-based study of Swedish young adult men. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (8).
- (2019) Headache service quality: The role of specialized headache centres within structured headache services, and suggested standards and criteria as centres of excellence. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20.
- (2019) Aids to management of headache disorders in primary care (2nd edition): On behalf of the European Headache Federation and Lifting the Burden: The Global Campaign against Headache. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 20 (1).
- (2019) Flunarizine as prophylaxis for episodic migraine: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Pain. vol. 160 (4).
- (2018) The association between migraine and physical exercise. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 19.
- (2018) Conceptual framework for therapeutic training with biofeedback in Virtual Reality: first evaluation of a relaxation simulator. The Journal of Interactive Learning Research. vol. 29 (1).
- (2018) Lifestyle factors and risk of migraine and tension-type headache. Follow-up data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Surveys 1995-1997 and 2006-2008. Cephalalgia. vol. 38.
- (2018) Inverse relationship between type 1 diabetes mellitus and migraine. Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Surveys 1995-1997 and 2006-2008. Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (3).
- (2018) White matter hyperintensities and headache: A population-based imaging study (HUNT MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (13).
- (2018) Volume and shape of subcortical grey matter structures related to headache: A cross-sectional population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2018) The effects of aerobic exercise for persons with migraine and co-existing tension-type headache and neck pain. A randomized, controlled, clinical trial. Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (12).
- (2018) Health-care utilization for headache disorders in Nepal: A population-based door-to-door survey. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 19:116.
- (2018) Headache following head injury: a population-based longitudinal cohort study (HUNT). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 19:8.