Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Investigations of molybdenum-promoted manganese-based solid sorbents for H2S capture. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 143.
- (2019) Molecular Structure and Solubility Determination of Asphaltenes. Energy & Fuels. vol. 33 (9).
- (2019) Towards rational catalyst design: boosting the rapid prediction of transition-metal activity by improved scaling relations. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (35).
- (2019) Interaction of hydrogen with flat (0001) and corrugated (11–20) and (10–12) cobalt surfaces: Insights from experiment and theory. Catalysis Today. vol. 342.
- (2017) Geometrical flexibility of platinum nanoclusters: impacts on catalytic decomposition of ethylene glycol. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (42).
- (2017) Tuning the Electronic Properties of Single-Atom Pt Catalysts by Functionalization of the Carbon Support Material. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (38).
- (2016) Influence of Carbon Support on Electronic Structure and Catalytic Activity of Pt Catalysts: Binding to the CO Molecule. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 120.
- (2015) Chemical Bonding and Electronic Properties of the Co Adatom and Dimer Interacting with Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 119 (43).
- (2014) Structural and electronic properties of the Ptn–PAH complex (n = 1, 2) from density functional calculations. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 16 (34).
- (2017) Electronic Structure, Stability, and Chemical Reactivity of Transition-Metal Catalysts Supported by Graphene Nanomaterials. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2774-5. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (353).
- (2020) Performance of Manganese-based Solid Sorbents for H2S Removal: Role of Particle Size and Promoter. 2020 iCSI annual seminar ; Drøbak, Oslo. 2020-09-14 - 2020-09-15.
- (2020) Investigations of the surface dynamics of Pd-alloy surfaces under oxidation reactions. International Conference on Environmental Catalysis 2020 . University of Manchester; Digital. 2020-09-07 - 2020-09-09.
- (2019) INVESTIGATIONS OF MOLYBDENUM-PROMOTED MANGANESE-BASED SOLID SORBENTS FOR H2S CAPTURE. 17th International Conference on Clean Energy (ICCE-2019) . ICCE; Shenyang, Liaoning. 2019-08-09 - 2019-08-12.
- (2019) Investigations of molybdenum-promoted manganese-based solid sorbents for H2S capture. 12th EUROPEAN CONGRESS OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING . AIDIC AIDIC The Italian Association of Chemical Engineering; Firenze. 2019-09-15 - 2019-09-19.
- (2019) Investigations of molybdenum-promoted manganese-based solifd sorbents for H2S capture. 5th INternational Congress on Catalysis for Biorefineries (CATBIOR 2019) . Åbo Akademi; Turku. 2019-09-23 - 2019-09-27.
- (2019) Performance of Manganese-based Solid Sorbents for H2S Removal: Particle Size and Promoter Effects on Sorbent Capacity. Geet19-Green Energy and Environmental Technology ; 2019-07-24 - 2019-07-26.
- (2019) Investigations of the surface dynamics of Pd-alloy surfaces under oxidation reactions. 6th annual APXPS Workshop . MAX IV Laboratory; Lund. 2019-12-10 - 2019-12-13.
- (2019) Adsorption of CO and H2 on Co(11-20) - a combined experimental and theoretical investigation. Catalysis Club of Chicago - 2019 Spring Symposium ; BP Research Center (150 West Warrenville Road, Naperville). 2019-04-16.
- (2019) CO and H2 Adsorption on Co(11-20) - a Combined Experimental and Theoretical Investigation. 12th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium - NGCS12 ; San Antonio, Texas. 2019-06-02 - 2019-06-06.
- (2018) Nanoscale Investigation of Pd3Au(100) Single Crystal as a Model System for Hydrogen Separation. The 2018 eSSENCE meeting on Multiscale modelling of materials and molecules ; Uppsala. 2018-06-11 - 2018-06-13.
- (2018) Nanoscale Investigations of Pd3Au(100) Single Crystal As a Catalyst Model System. Time, Work and Function: Time-Resolved Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques for Studies of Soft, Biological and Hard Matter (TWF2018) ; 2018-06-13 - 2018-06-15.
- (2018) Single-atom and Dimer Pt Catalysts Supported by Graphene Nanomaterials: Quantum Chemical Calculations. Cluster-Surface Interactions Workshop (CSI2018) ; 2018-06-18 - 2018-06-21.
- (2017) Frontiers in carbon nanomaterials for energy conversion: from 0 to 3 dimensions. Carbon research frontiers, 2017 ; Syndey. 2017-06-22.
- (2016) Platinum clusters with a carbon support material as catalysts: ReaxFF simulations and DFT calculations. Magical Mystery Tour of Electron Correlation . University of Oslo; Oslo. 2016-10-24 - 2016-10-26.
- (2016) Bond Scission Mechanisms of Ethylene Glycol on Pt Catalyst: Density Functional Theory. The 8th Molecular Quantum Mechanics ; 2016-06-26 - 2016-07-01.
- (2016) CO Activation on Edge Functionalized Graphene-based Pt Clusters: Electronic and Catalytic Properties. Girona Seminar 2016: “Predictive Catalysis: Transition-Metal Reactivity by Design” ; 2016-04-17 - 2016-04-20.
- (2016) Metal clusters on carbon surfaces as catalysts: Molecular dynamics simulations and quantum chemical calculations. International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering ; Athens. 2016-03-17 - 2016-03-20.
- (2015) Atomic and electronic structure of transition metal-graphene nanoflake interactions. The 15th International Congress of Quantum Chemistry ; 2015-06-08 - 2015-06-13.
- (2015) Density Functional Study of CO Adsorption on Edge-Functionalized Graphene-Supported Pt Clusters. Annual Meeting in Quantum and Computational Chemistry . Norwegian Chemical Society (NKS); Bergen. 2015-06-29 - 2015-06-30.
- (2015) Reactivity of metal atoms and clusters on carbon surfaces: Insights from Reax simulations and DFT calculations. Pacifichem ; Honolulu. 2015-12-15 - 2015-12-20.
- (2013) Adsorption of the platinum dimer on polyaromatic hydrocarbons by density functional theory calculations. Very Accurate and Large Computations and Applications 2013 ; Strand Hotel Fevik. 2013-06-09 - 2013-06-12.