Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Large-size color models visualization under 3D paper-based printing. Rapid prototyping journal. vol. 23 (5).
- (2013) From 101 to nnn: a review and a classification of computer game architectures. Multimedia Systems. vol. 19 (3).
- (2012) Graph of Game Worlds: New Perspectives on Video Game Architectures. Computers in Entertainment.
Part of book/report
- (2018) RAIL: A Domain-Specific Language for Generating NPC Behaviors in Action/Adventure Game. Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology (ACE) 2017.
- (2016) The Effect of Digitizing and Gamifying Quizzing in Classrooms. Proceedings of The 10th European Conference on Games Based Learning.
- (2010) Survey on Attitude Towards Pervasive Games. Games Innovations Conference, 2010. ICE-GIC 2010. International IEEE Consumer Electronics Society's.
- (2010) Experiences from the Development of the Pervasive Game CityZombie. Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on Game and Entertainment Technologies.
- (2015) Model-Driven Game Development Addressing Architectural Diversity and Game Engine-Integration. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1168-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (256).