Michael Remo Palmén Ragazzon
Background and activities
See also my other official website.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Fractional-order Control: Nyquist Constrained Optimization. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2019) Generalized Lyapunov Demodulator for Amplitude and Phase Estimation by the Internal Model Principle. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (15).
- (2018) Lyapunov estimation for high-speed demodulation in multifrequency atomic force microscopy. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Model-Based Identification of Nanomechanical Properties in Atomic Force Microscopy: Theory and Experiments. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- (2017) Higher-Harmonic AFM Imaging with a High-Bandwidth Multifrequency Lyapunov Filter. IEEE ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics.
- (2017) Exponential Convergence Bounds in Least Squares Estimation: Identification of Viscoelastic Properties in Atomic Force Microscopy. IEEE Control Systems.
- (2017) Viscoelastic properties of cells: Modeling and identification by atomic force microscopy. Mechatronics (Oxford).
- (2017) Lyapunov Estimator for High-Speed Demodulation in Dynamic Mode Atomic Force Microscopy. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. vol. 26 (2).
- (2017) A review of demodulation techniques for amplitude-modulation atomic force microscopy. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Frequency domain analysis of robust demodulators for high-speed atomic force microscopy. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2016) Imaging Topography and Viscoelastic Properties by Constant Depth Atomic Force Microscopy. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Control Applications.
- (2016) On Amplitude Estimation for High-Speed Atomic Force Microscopy. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Cell Mechanics Modeling and Identification by Atomic Force Microscopy. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (21).
- (2015) Topography and force imaging in atomic force microscopy by state and parameter estimation. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2015-July.
- (2015) On implementation of the Preisach model identification and inversion for hysteresis compensation. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 36 (3).
- (2014) H_inf Reduced Order Control for Nanopositioning: Numerical Implementability. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 19.
- (2018) Parameter Estimation in Atomic Force Microscopy: Nanomechanical Properties and High-speed Demodulation. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3082-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (146).