Background and activities
PhD topic: Nonlinear and adaptive control for unmanned arial vehicles in a maritime context. Supervisor is Morten Breivik.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Performance comparison of controllers with fault-dependent control allocation for UAVs. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems. vol. 87 (1).
- (2016) Comparing Combinations of Linear and Nonlinear Feedback Terms for Motion Control of Marine Surface Vessels. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (23).
- (2015) Comparing Nonlinear Adaptive Motion Controllers for Marine Surface Vessels. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (16).
Part of book/report
- (2017) AMOS DP Research Cruise 2016: Academic full-scale testing of experimental dynamic positioning control algorithms onboard R/V Gunnerus. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2016) Performance Comparison of Backstepping-Based Adaptive Controllers for Marine Surface Vessels. Proceedings of 2016 IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA).
- (2015) UAV Fault-Tolerant Control by Combined L1 Adaptive Backstepping and Fault-dependent Control Allocation. 2015 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, CCA 2015.