Background and activities
I am a process engineer from oil and gas industry currently working on my PhD project. In this project, we are intended to develop a C++ class library based on population balance models for design, optimization and control of crude oil / water processes.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Tracking the growth of Nanoparticles using Experiments, Simulations and Modelling. Nano Symposium ; 2021-10-05 - 2021-10-06.
- (2016) A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Approach to Study Temperature and Moisture Dynamic Characteristics of Intermittent Paddy Rice Drying. Chemical Engineering Communications. vol. 203.
- (2016) Theoretical and experimental study of cephalexin batch adsorption dynamics using walnut shellbased activated carbon. Desalination and Water Treatment. vol. 57 (56).
- (2015) Energy Efficiency Investigation of Intermittent Paddy Rice Dryer: Modeling and Experimental Study. Food and Bioproducts Processing. vol. 94.
- (2015) Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Benzoic Acid Batch Adsorption Dynamics onto Modified Vermiculite. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 93.
- (2015) A new approach to determine relieving temperature and thermodynamic behavior of trapped single and multi-phase fluid exposed to fire. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 36.
- (2014) A New Approach to Analyze Entrance Region Mass Transfer within A Falling Film. Heat and Mass Transfer. vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) An improved algorithm for calculation of the natural gas compressibility factor via the Hall-Yarborough equation of state. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. vol. 92 (12).