Background and activities
- Computational Physics
- Materials Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Alloys and compounds
- Precipitates and solid solutes
- Two-dimensional materials
- Weyl and Dirac semimetals
- Parafermions and Majorana fermions
- Electron and spin transport
- Optics and electromagnetic wave propagation
- Topological phases
- M. Alidoust, A.-P. Jauho, J. Akola, "Josephson effect in graphene bilayers with adjustable relative displacement"
Phys. Rev. Research (Rapid Comm.) 2, 032074 (2020).
- M. Alidoust, K. Halterman, D. Pan, M. Willatzen, J. Akola, "Strain-engineered widely-tunable perfect absorption angle in black phosphorus from first-principles"
Phys. Rev. B 102, 115307 (2020).
- M. Alidoust, D. Kleiven, J. Akola, "Density functional simulations of pressurized Mg-Zn and Al-Zn alloys"
Phys. Rev. Materials 4, 045002 (2020).
- M. Alidoust, "Critical supercurrent and φ0 state for probing a persistent spin helix"
Phys. Rev. B 101, 155123 (2020) - Kaleidoscope.
- K. Halterman, M. Alidoust, "Waveguide modes in Weyl semimetals with tilted Dirac cones"
Opt. Express 27, 36164 (2019).
- M. Alidoust, M. Willatzen, A.-P. Jauho, "Fraunhofer response and current switching in black phosphorus with strain and disorder"
Phys. Rev. B 98, 184505 (2018).
- M. Alidoust, M. Willatzen, A.-P. Jauho, "Control of superconducting pairing symmetries in monolayer black phosphorus"
Phys. Rev. B 99, 125417 (2019) - Kaleidoscope.
- M. Alidoust, "Self-biased current, magnetic interference response, and superconducting vortices in tilted Weyl semimetals (type-I and type-II) with disorder: Eilenberger and Usadel Formalisms"
Phys. Rev. B 98, 245418 (2018).