Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) High cycle fatigue life estimation of AlSi10Mg processed by laser powder bed fusion. MATEC Web of Conferences.
- (2018) Investigation of Macrosegregation Formation in Aluminium DC Casting for Different Alloy Systems. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A.
- (2018) Impact of inlet flow on macrosegregation formation accounting for grain motion and morphology evolution in DC casting of aluminium. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F4.
- (2018) A simplified three-phase model of equiaxed solidification for the prediction of microstructure and macrosegregation in castings. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 49 (7).
- (2017) High performance multicrystalline silicon: Grain structure and iron precipitation. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 122 (13).
- (2017) Study on the usage of a commercial software (Comsol-Multiphysics®) for dislocation multiplication model. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 457.
- (2017) Impurity control in high performance multicrystalline silicon. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 214 (7).
- (2016) Grain boundary effect on lifetime in high performance multicrystalline silicon during solar cell processing. Physica Status Solidi. C, Current topics in solid state physics. vol. 13 (10-12).
- (2016) The effect of heating power on impurity formation and transport during the holding phase in a Bridgman furnace for directional solidification of multi-crystalline silicon. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 444.
- (2016) Influence of grown-in defects on final oxygen precipitates during heat treatment of Cz-Si wafer analyzed by a coupled model with the interaction of point defects, oxygen precipitates, and dislocation loops. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 453.
- (2015) A model study of the impact of the transport of inoculant particles on microstructure formation during solidification. Computational materials science. vol. 102.
- (2015) SPH based modelling of oxide and oxide film formation in gravity die castings. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 84:012064.
- (2015) Modelling of micro- and macrosegregation for industrial multicomponent aluminium alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 84 (1).
- (2014) Anisotropic study of thermal stresses induced by diameter fluctuation during Czochralski silicon single crystal growth. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 400.
- (2014) A novel method for gas flow and impurity control in directional solidification of multi-crystalline silicon. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 399.
- (2014) Tensile properties and hot-tearing tendencies of 3xxx alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794 - 796 (2).
- (2013) Analysis of W-shape melt/crystal interface formation in Czochralski silicon crystal growth. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 362 (1).
- (2013) Impact of diameter fluctuations on thermal stresses during Czochralski silicon growth. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 362.
- (2013) Sensitivity analyses of furnace material properties in the Czochralski crystal growth method for silicon. Measurement science and technology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) Optimization of silicon crystallization in a Bridgman growth furnace by numerical modeling. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 362.