Morten Johnsen Dille
Background and activities
Emulsions, oral delivery of nutra- and pharmaceuticals, beer brewing, biopolymers, rheology, etc.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Chewable Gelatin Emulsions for Oral Lipid Delivery: Elimination of Gastric Coalescence with κ‐Carrageenan. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology. vol. 123 (2).
- (2018) Bioactively filled gelatin gels; challenges and opportunities. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 76.
- (2018) Soft, chewable gelatin-based pharmaceutical oral formulations: a technical approach. Pharmaceutical development and technology (Print). vol. 23 (5).
- (2018) The Relative Bioavailability of Ibuprofen After Administration With a Novel Soft Chewable Drug Formulation. Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development (CPDD). vol. 7 (2).
- (2017) Mechanical properties of 67NR tumours are broadly independent of the immune status of the host mouse. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 25.
- (2015) Ibuprofen-in-cyclodextrin-in-W/O/W emulsion - Improving the initial and long-term encapsulation efficiency of a model active ingredient. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. vol. 487 (1-2).
- (2015) The effect of filler particles on the texture of food gels. Modifying Food Texture - Volume 1: Novel Ingredients and Processing Techniques.