Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) The effects of Sb concentration variation on the optical properties of GaAsSb/GaAs heterostructured nanowires. Semiconductor Science and Technology. vol. 28 (11).
- (2011) Photoluminescence Polarization Anisotropy in a Single Heterostructured III-V Nanowire with Mixed Crystal Phases. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1399.
- (2011) Photocurrent Spectroscopy of Single Wurtzite GaAs Nanowires. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1399.
- (2011) Correlated micro-photoluminescence and electron microscopy study of a heterostructured semiconductor nanowire. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 326.
- (2011) Correlated micro-photoluminescence and electron microscopy studies of the same individual heterostructured semiconductor nanowires. Nanotechnology. vol. 22 (32).
- (2010) Growth of heterostructured III-V nanowires by molecular beam epitaxy for photonic applications. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 7608.
- (2010) Engineering Parallel and Perpendicular Polarized Photoluminescence from a Single Semiconductor Nanowire by Crystal Phase Control. Nano letters (Print). vol. 10 (8).
- (2009) Micro-photoluminescence study of single GaAsSb/GaAs radial and axial heterostructured core-shell nanowires. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environment. vol. 6:012001.
- (2009) Micro-photoluminescence study of single GaAsSb/GaAs radial and axial heterostructured core-shell nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series.
- (2009) Observation of free exciton photoluminescence emission from single wurtzite GaAs nanowires. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 94 (13).
- (2009) Optical properties of single wurtzite GaAs nanowiresand GaAs nanowires with GaAsSb inserts. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings. vol. 1144.
- (2008) Growth and characterization of GaAs nanowires with defect-free zinc blende GaAsSb inserts. Nano letters (Print). vol. 8 (12).