Background and activities
Developing portable, affordable and user-friendly ultrasound machine user interface for the inexperienced users. Actively working with image processing algorithms for automatic medical image analysis.
Agile software development in various mobile platforms. Expert in different programming languages including Objective-C, Java and C++
- Software developer at Mobi Solutions OÜ, Estonia
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering, University of Tartu, Estonia
- B.Eng. in Communication Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, P.R. China
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Automatic Detection and Measurement of Fetal Biparietal Diameter and Femur Length — Feasibility on a Portable Ultrasound Device. Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2017) Automatic Measurement of Fetal Abdominal Biometric Parameters —Feasibility on a Portable Ultrasound Device. Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 7 (8).
- (2016) Automatic measurement of the fetal abdominal section on a portable ultrasound machine for use in low and middle income countries. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2016-November.
- (2015) Automatic Detection and Measurement of Fetal Femur Length using a Portable Ultrasound Device. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2015) Fast ultrasound signal and image processing on a tablet device. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) Automatic Measurement of Biparietal Diameter with a Portable Ultrasound Device. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.