Nanna Louise Abel
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Effect of salt on CO2 solubility in salmon (Salmo salar L) stored in modified atmosphere. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 278.
- (2019) Effect of heat treatment and packaging technology on the microbial load of lightly processed seafood. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + Technologie. vol. 101.
- (2019) Physiochemical and Microbiological Quality of Lightly Processed Salmon (Salmo salar L.) Stored Under Modiﬁed Atmosphere. Journal of Food Science. vol. 84 (12).
- (2018) The influence of lipid composition, storage temperature, and modified atmospheric gas combinations on the solubility of CO2 in a seafood model product. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 216.
- (2021) Improving the quality and safety of seafood – The contribution of modified atmosphere (MA) packaging and soluble gas stabilization (SGS) to light processing of seafood. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-6526-6.