Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Aerobic interval training prevents age-dependent vulnerability to atrial fibrillation in Rodents. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9:206.
- (2017) Exercise training reveals inflexibility of the diaphragm in an animal model of patients with obesity-driven heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (10).
- (2016) Aerobic exercise training rescues cardiac protein quality control and blunts endoplasmic reticulum stress in heart failure rats. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (Print). vol. 20 (11).
- (2016) Skeletal Muscle Alterations Are Exacerbated in Heart Failure With Reduced Compared With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Mediated by Circulating Cytokines?. Circulation: Heart Failure. vol. 9 (9).
- (2015) High-intensity interval training attenuates endothelial dysfunction in a Dahl salt-sensitive rat model of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 119 (6).
- (2015) Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction induces molecular, mitochondrial, histological, and functional alterations in rat respiratory and limb skeletal muscle. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 17 (3).
- (2015) Exercise training promotes cardioprotection through oxygen-sparing action in high fat-fed mice. American Journal of Physiology. Heart and Circulatory Physiology. vol. 308 (8).
- (2015) Aerobic interval training reduces inducible ventricular arrhytmias in diabetic mice after myocardial infarction. Basic Research in Cardiology. vol. 110 (44).
- (2014) Levosimendan improves contractility in vivo and in vitro in a rodent model of post-myocardial infarction heart failure. Acta Physiologica. vol. 210 (4).
- (2013) Coherent Plane Wave Compounding for Very High Frame Rate Ultrasonography of Rapidly Moving Targets. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. vol. 32 (7).
- (2013) High inborn aerobic capacity does not protect the heart following myocardial infarction. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 115 (12).
- (2013) Atrial Myocyte Function and Ca2+ Handling Is Associated with Inborn Aerobic Capacity. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (10).
- (2013) Late Gadolinium Enhancement in the Assessment of the Infarcted Mouse Heart: A Longitudinal Comparison With Manganese-Enhanced MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 38 (6).
- (2013) Integrative effect of carvedilol and aerobic exercise training therapies on improving cardiac contractility and remodeling in heart failure mice. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (5).
- (2012) Chronic CaMKII inhibition blunts the cardiac contractile response to exercise training. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 112 (2).
- (2012) Levosimendan bedrer kontraktilitet ved post-infarkt hjertesvikt. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2012) Role of RyR2 Phosphorylation at S2814 During Heart Failure Progression. Circulation Research. vol. 110 (11).
- (2011) Intrinsic Aerobic Capacity Sets a Divide for Aging and Longevity. Circulation Research. vol. 109 (10).
- (2011) Calcium/Calmodulin Dependent Kinase Type II (CaMKII delta) Phosphorylation of the Cardiac Ryanodine Receptor Is Crucial for the Development of Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiac Failure. vol. 17 (8).
- (2010) A rat model of intravesical delivery of small interfering RNA for studying urinary carcinoma. World journal of urology. vol. 28 (4).