Background and activities
Naveen K. D. Venkategowda is a visting researcher at the Department of Electronic Systems and Assistant Professor at the Department of Science and Technology, Linköping University, Sweden. From Oct. 2017 to Feb. 2021, he was postdoctoral researcher at IES, NTNU, and from Aug. 2016 to Sep. 2017, he was a Research Professor at the School of Electrical Engineering, Korea University, South Korea. Naveen received Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India, in 2016 and B.E. in electronics and communication engineering from Bangalore University, India, in 2008. He was a recipient of the TCS Research Fellowship (2011-15) from TCS for graduate studies in computing sciences, the ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship in 2017, and Runner up - Best Paper Award in Fusion 2020.
- Distributed learning and optimization
- Privacy and security in internet-of-things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Privacy-Preserving Distributed Maximum Consensus. IEEE Signal Processing Letters. vol. 27.
- (2020) Distributed Learning with Non-Smooth Objective Functions. 28th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2020).
- (2020) Optimal Scheduling Policy for Spatio-temporally Dependent Observations using Age-of-Information. 2020 IEEE 23rd International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION).
- (2020) Linear MMSE Precoder Combiner Designs for Decentralized Estimation in Wireless Sensor Networks. 2020 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM).
- (2019) Consensus-based Distributed Total Least-squares Estimation Using Parametric Semidefinite Programming. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
- (2019) Cost-Aware Dual Prediction Scheme for Reducing Transmissions at IoT Sensor Nodes. 2019 27th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO).
- (2019) Coordinated Data-Falsification Attacks in Consensus-based Distributed Kalman Filtering. 2019 IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP).
- (2018) Privacy-preserving distributed precoder design for decentralized estimation. 2018 IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP).
- (2018) Distributed Ridge Regression with Feature Partitioning. 2018 52nd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers.