Naveen Kumar Dasanadoddi Venkategowda
Background and activities
Naveen K. D. Venkategowda is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Electronic Systems since Oct. 2017. From Aug. 2016 to Sep. 2017, he was a Research Professor at the School of Electrical Engineering, Korea University, South Korea. Naveen received Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India, in 2016 and B.E. in electronics and communication engineering from Bangalore University, India, in 2008. He was a recipient of the TCS Research Fellowship (2011-15) from TCS for graduate studies in computing sciences and the ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship in 2017.
- Distributed learning and optimization
- Privacy and security in internet-of-things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems
For more details on the current research and list of publications, please visit http://folk.ntnu.no/naveenkd/
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Consensus-based Distributed Total Least-squares Estimation Using Parametric Semidefinite Programming. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
- (2019) Cost-Aware Dual Prediction Scheme for Reducing Transmissions at IoT Sensor Nodes. 2019 27th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO).
- (2019) Coordinated Data-Falsification Attacks in Consensus-based Distributed Kalman Filtering. 2019 IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP).
- (2018) Privacy-preserving distributed precoder design for decentralized estimation. 2018 IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP).
- (2018) Distributed Ridge Regression with Feature Partitioning. 2018 52nd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers.