Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Comparative Study of Deep Learning Techniques on Frame-Level Speech Data Classification. Circuits, systems, and signal processing. vol. 38.
- (2019) A Phonetic-Level Analysis of Different Input Features for Articulatory Inversion. Interspeech.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Evaluating Acoustic Feature Maps in 2D-CNN for Speaker Identification. ICMLC '19 Proceedings of the 2019 11th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing.
- (2019) A Study on the Performance Evaluation of Machine Learning Models for Phoneme Classification. ICMLC '19 Proceedings of the 2019 11th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing.
- (2018) Acoustic Feature Comparison for Different Speaking Rates. Human-Computer Interaction. Interaction Technologies.